Friday 29 November 2013

And so the pedals start to turn again

After a relaxing weekend trip to Gent with some guys from the club, tackling the Bergs which to add, I LOVED!! It is nice to ride my bike without much effort.



Before I went out there I was offered a ride for the Professional Amateur team which was called Twenty3C Focus run by Andy Lyons. After some thought, which looking back now was to long to be honest I accepted his offer. The team next year has got a different sponsor, a local bike shop to me in Leigh on Sea, Richardson Cycles. The team next year will be called Richardson-Trek Cycle Race Team.

This is a big step forward for me and my ambition to become a professional. I will be immersed with more riders all of which have very good experience and strengths that I hope will rub off on one and other.

Further another break in Belgium and week off back in the UK I have started my training for the 2014 season. All seems to be going great. Gym training is going great and getting stronger with every session.

All is going well! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment