Sunday 20 December 2015

As Promised...Good news ;)

So now I can finally say, I am. A Professional cyclist.



I can now proudly announce today with a body full of emotion, motivation and self belief, that I have signed for the new UCI Continental cycling team that is Pedal Heaven RT. http://pedalheavenrt.co.uk/


Having signed the contract a few weeks back now, it has taken until now to feel the huge relief to say I have achieved quiet possibly my biggest lifetime goal. To date.

The same people I thanked in one of my older previous posts are still a huge influence in my success and journey. And now there are more fantastic supportive guys that I owe a debt.


My Team managers at Richardsons Trek RT have been fantastic in their teachings throughout the last two years. With their experience in racing they have taught me how to ride a race using my brain. They have helped train me to become the athlete I am today and have got me to the position I am now. Without these guys I wouldn't have learnt how to read a race, the times to attack, the times to rest, times to dig in. The huge shouts of encouragement from the side lines in the biggest races I raced this year helped an incomprehensible amount. The Jupiter Nocturne, the Tour Series Croydon Round, National Time Trial Championships. Those shouts will stay with me for as long as I race. Thanks Andy. Thanks Dean.

Croydon Tour Series
My Team mates this year have all been through the same highs and lows as I have. Although not always at the same time, we have all been there to help each other out and that's what I am truly grateful for. We all have a dream to succeed and win races and we all have sacrificed ourselves in some way shape or form so that our team succeeds as one. Thanks Lads. Its been a real pleasure.


Jupiter Nocturne (L-R Simon Alexander, George Wood, Me, Luke Ryan and Kieran Brady)




Cycling Friends
Along my training rides and races I have met some fantastic people and formed wonderful friendships. They have witnessed my journey from an outside perspective and I really hope I have made a positive influence in the pedalling world.



lads lads lads and cake














No comments:

Post a Comment